Wednesday 10 September 2008

I experienced Business Coaching

I had been working at a company for several years before I decided that I needed business coaching. Although my position in the company was secure, I had taken stock of where I was in my career path and realized that many of my personal career goals had not been met. Although I had received raises on a regular basis, I had only been promoted once in 5 years, and my career seemed to be at a standstill. I decided to give business coaching a try.

What I realized as soon as I started receiving business coaching was that there were certain things that I was doing, and not doing, that were impeding my progress. Business coaching not only showed me how to attain my goals, it taught me how to evaluate them to see if they were the right goals for me. I learned what my responsibility was when it came to attaining my career goals, and what I needed to do to organize my time and my efforts so that things would start moving in a positive direction.

Business coaching entailed more than just one-on-one discussions with a professional coach; there were group discussions with others who had the same career concerns as I did. These discussions were guided by a professional business coach so that they were productive for all of us. Bouncing ideas back and forth in a group was a great way to come up with effective ways to improve my career path.

Through business coaching, I was able to find ways to attain my career goals and still keep a healthy balance between my work life and my home life, and it has benefited not only me but the company that I work for.


Want to know more about business coaching then go here and read about business coaching
More sites blogging about business coaching:
Business coaching blog
Lens's About BusinessCoaching Here
Blogs On business coaching
Tripod About business coaching
On Geocities About business coaching
Yahoo Blogs on business coaching

No comments: